Pesquisar este blog

segunda-feira, 12 de julho de 2010

Deep inside, I don't know exactly how good I am...



I can't believe, but today I was caught by a kind of feeling that I wasn't expecting...

Exactly one year ago, something really important happened to me... The most explosive feeling from the last years, just defeated once or twice in my lifetime... At that time, this passion helped me a lot, it took me off from the deepest hole I'd been submerged, even though I'd been trying to pretend I was completely restored...

Many things happened since then... People who came into my life, others who went away... But today was supposed to be a special day, and it's bringing me many questions about my recent relationships and, the worst, the regret for having put a friendship in risk.

After those special moments with that special friend, I've learned many lessons that I suppose they'll last for a lifetime. The first was: "don't put a friendship in risk"; the second was "respect others' time and their feelings"; the third: "keep your mouth absolutely shut"; the fourth: "don't drink when you want to say something, you WILL NOT choose neither the best time nor the best words to say what you want"!

If I could come back in time, I'd like to live this again, I'd also take these risks again (I wouldn't know how I would regret for that), but I'd make many things by another way.

By now, I just miss the friend I've definetely lost. I wish I could be closer to hug him and scream "happy birthdaaaaay", but I'm here grabbed by a distance that I created on a few seconds whilst I was drunker than I should.

Happy birthday, my friend...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário