Pesquisar este blog

quarta-feira, 3 de outubro de 2012

Not again. Surprise me!


Don't be fool like so many that I've met before.
Surprise me. Be gentle. Offer me your coat, keep me warm in your arms.
Don't be predictable like so many that I've met before.
Surprise me. Be audacious. Invite me for a glass of wine, candle lights, or maybe a bungee-jump! Why not?
Don't be jerk like so many that I've met before.
Surprise me. Be honest. Don't promiss what you can't afford, don't fool anybody.
Don't be cold like so many that I've met before.
Surprise me. Be funny. Tell me jokes, maybe just a big laugh can make my day.

I'm not a little girl anymore. I'm not a dreamer, I've learnt exactly what and how I want.
I can keep my mind on the clouds and my feet on the ground.
I can trick you as much as you can trick me...
I can raise myself how many times I have to.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário